Reader Comments:
- Becca said...
I posted a comment on "Baby Milestones" on June 20th.This happens to me sometimes with my blog so no worries. Thanks for trying so hard to help all of us out!
June 23, 2008 12:46 PM
Plowmanators said...
Becca, I am going right now to check out your comment. I wonder why it does this sometimes...I guess that is what you get for having a free blog...lol
June 23, 2008 2:29 PM - Taylor's Momma said...
Thanks for letting us know. I was just starting to wonder as you always appear to be so darn prompt (not sure how you get it all done !).I posted on two Solids posts - What is the schedule, and How much food will baby eat. (They're under ejhicks and Taylor's Momma)Thanks so much, Erin.
June 23, 2008 12:54 PM
Plowmanators said...
Erin, I am on my way to yours now. :)
June 23, 2008 2:33 PM - LEM said...
I posted a comment on "Getting a Consistent schedule". I really appreciate all of your help!
June 24, 2008 5:47 PM
Plowmanators said...
LEM, I am on my way!
June 24, 2008 6:43 PM - threeangels said...
I posted a comment on "Dropping a Feeding." Thanks for all of your help!
June 24, 2008 6:49 PM
Plowmanators said...
threeangels, I have responded!
June 26, 2008 10:47 PM - bradysmom said...
I posted 2 comments on nap problems on Monday. Thanks!!
June 25, 2008 12:37 PM
Plowmanators said...
Bradysmom,Can you give me a title? I looked at several, but I can't figure which it is. Thanks!
June 26, 2008 10:51 PM - Rachel Stellaaa said...
Posted in 2 places:http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2008/05/toddlers-and-spoons.htmlhttp://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2007/12/dealing-with-disruptions-in-your.html Thanks!
June 25, 2008 1:52 PM
Plowmanators said...
Got it Rachel!
June 26, 2008 11:02 PM - melis said...
Hi. Thanks for your website. It is a dream. I posted during the holiday weekend on July 5th under sample schedules. It has been a few days, but you may have been unavailable during the holidays. Thanks for your hard work
July 7, 2008 7:23 AM
Plowmanators said...
I just responded Melis!
July 7, 2008 11:17 AM

No comments
Post a Comment