Reader Comments:
- Maureen said...
Oh, hope he's ok. Lucas had minor surgery recently (he was born with an ear tag and they had to put him under to remove it). I was really nervous about the anesthesia, but he did great. He was back to normal by the time we got home. Sticking to your schedule will help him too.
January 14, 2009 6:55 PM
Plowmanators said...
Thanks Maureen. I had read your comment before we left for surgery. I had toyed with the idea of letting him just chill on the couch with TV and nintendo, but decided to just go about the schedule as you suggested, and it worked out great! I was really nervous about the anesthesia too. Things can go wrong. I am glad it is over!
January 20, 2009 3:21 PM - Jamie said...
Good luck to Brayden! Hope everything goes well.
January 14, 2009 7:45 PM
Plowmanators said...
Thanks for your well-wishes Jamie!
January 20, 2009 3:22 PM - Christie said...
Praying for you all!
January 14, 2009 8:00 PM - bradysmom said...
Good luck to Brayden! We will definitely be praying for him.
January 15, 2009 8:59 AM
Plowmanators said...
Christie and Bradysmom, thanks for the prayers! I really do appreciate them.
January 20, 2009 3:22 PM

No comments
Post a Comment