Below are the reader favorites posts for you to visit today. Follow the link and comment on the post with your favorites in that category. I will add your comments to the body of the post. There are two new categories this year--the children's toys 8 and older and the chapter books. If the aren't linked yet, just go to the home page of the blog and scroll down under this post. I will link them as soon as I can today. Is there a category you would love to see? Go ahead and comment letting me know what category you would like to see included.
- Reader Favorites: Baby Products
- Reader Favorites: Baby Toys
- Reader Favorites: Pre-Toddler Toys
- Reader Favorites: Toddler Toys
- Reader Favorites: Preschool Toys
- Reader Favorites: Child Toys
- Reader Favorites: Child Toys ages 8 and older
- Readers Favorites: Children's Books
- Reader Favorites: Chapter Books

2 comments
Thank you for your blog! I'm almost in tears as I write this, because I'm so grateful to have found it. After a long and frustrating day at church I came home and was feeling yet again like "what is the point?" Then read your post about weekly disruptions/church and I feel much better. I loved what you said about rather having a baby who's more difficult at church but great the rest of the week. I love all the babywise, childwise books, and this website is like a goldmine for me! Thanks so much!
You are so welcome! Thanks for taking the time to say thanks :)
Post a Comment