The good and bad of breastfeeding and bottle feeding .
"I'm thankful I've been able to experience the full range of feeding options for babies as it's truly opened my eyes to understand and appreciate moms who choose one path or the other. There is not just one right path, there are many. The most important "pro" is that you find the best choice for YOU and YOUR family! "Head on over and read The Real Pros and Cons of Breastfeeding VS Bottle Feeding to see Emily's lists of pros and cons for each method.
See also:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom How I Breastfed For 12 Months Even When Everything Went Wrong
- Tuesday: Christine at Christine Keys THIS IS WHY BREAST IS NOT BEST and Kimberly from Team Cartwright What Twins Can Teach Us About Breastfeeding Attitudes
- Wednesday: Katrina from Mama's Organized Chaos Advantages of Breastfeeding on a Schedule and Natasha from Let's Be Brave How to Survive the First Few Weeks of Breastfeeding
- Thursday: Caitlin from Twin Mom and More he Realities of Exclusively Pumping
- Friday: Emily from Journey of Parenthood




No comments
Post a Comment