We have been making slime for years. My kids have all loved making and playing with slime. I recently found a new recipe and decided to give it a try. It is AMAZING! It is less sticky than my old recipe. Another amazing thing about it is that the glitter stays IN the slime. We don't get little flecks of glitter everywhere. I had to share it with you.
Glitter Slime Recipe
Ingredients: This post contains affiliate links
- 4-5 ounces school glue (you can use white, clear, or glitter). This is one regular sized bottle of glue. The white is usually 4 ounces and the clear is usually 5 ounces.
- 1 Tablespoon contact solution (I use BioTrue, so that is what I used in this recipe. I read it is one of the only brands that works for this--why? I know not).
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
- Any additions you want to make (food coloring or glitter)
Method:
- Put all ingredients into the baggie.
- Have your child squish the baggie until all ingredients are mixed together.
- You might need to add more contact solution. You want the slime to not stick to the sides of the baggie. Just add a bit until you get the level of stickiness correct.
- Play!
- You can store it in a baggie, Tupperware, or 5 ounce snack cup.
Notes:
We used clear glue to make the slime and every color of glitter we had. It of course resulted in a gray-ish color, which Brinley loves because that is her favorite color.
Related Posts:





No comments
Post a Comment