I have finally figured out a good way to share documents with those who want them! I decided to create a Chronicles of a Babywise Mom Yahoo! group. I have made it private so that all conversations can be had safely without the Babywise bashers out there jumping in.
You need to request to join. I will approve all members, but will quickly ban any member who proves to want to create trouble. Here is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chroniclesofababywisemom/
I have uploaded the Sleep Log I am currently using with McKenna. I have more documents I plan to upload also. Hopefully this can be an easy and useful way for all of us to share information with each other!
Copyright © 2017 Valerie Plowman- All Rights Reserved
Blog Archive
Copyright Chronicles of a Babywise Mom. Designed by BloggerTemplate

6 comments
What a fantastic idea! I'm heading over there now!
So glad you're doing this. I'm really thankful for all you do!!
Thanks for doing this Val! So glad you are...and it's a shame there're bashers/haters out there.
Hi, I honestly think your blog is much better than the book! The book left me very confused at times, but your application of principles is encouraging!
May I please ask you: at some stage you said, if I understand correctly, that you lived in a bachelor flat when your son was born? At which age did you move? Do you have any particular tips for survival? We have been staying in a bachelor flat since the baby was born for 7mnths now. Its getting easier now, but I am worried ab crawling time.
Thank you once again for your time
You are welcome to all!
LV,
That is a good question. I will write a post on it! We moved when Brayden was one year old (barely).
Post a Comment