I think most of us know that Veggie Tales is a show that can be trusted--we trust Veggie Tales to produce shows that are full of good morals. If you haven't watched Veggie Tales yet and want to have some shows to watch, this is a great one!
'Twas the Night Before Easter
is Veggie Tales newest release! It is a fun show featuring musical theatre and a moral on the true meaning of Easter. This show features Melinda Doolittle--an American Idol contestant! It also has some fun "eggs-tra" features.
Would you like to win a copy for your child? Well, three of you will do so! Hurray!
Let's enter. Today we will do four entries:
For Your First Entry:
Become a follower of this blog. Then leave a comment. If you are already a follower (the thing where your cute face pops up with all the other cute faces of people following), comment telling me so.
Sample Entry
I am a follower!
For Your Second Entry:
Like this blog on Facebook. Already do? Tell me so. Comment saying you are a fan.
Sample Entry
Hi! I like on Facebook!
For Your Third Entry:
Follow me on Twitter. Once you have done so, come back and comment and include your Twitter ID. Already do? Comment saying so.
Sample Entry
I follow on Twitter! @valplowman
For Your Fourth Entry:
What is your child's favorite vegetable? Comment saying so.Corn
Entry Rules
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This is not so I can get lots of comments--it is because it makes it a million times easier to choose a winner. It takes less time, and less time is good. Plus, it makes sure I don't miss an entry.
- You don't have to do all four entries...for example, if you just want to follow this blog, you can just do entry one.
- One entry per comment.
- Up to four entries per person.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. If I see the entry is not valid (did not meet entry requirements), I will disqualify your entry. Trust me, I check.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Friday, April 8 Mountain Standard Time.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org
- The winner will be announced Saturday, April 9.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Saturday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have one week to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!

191 comments
I'm a follower and I love Veggie Tales.
Catie hasn't really shown a preference to a particular veggie yet but I love the French peas. They make me chuckle every time.
I am a follower!
I also like you on FB! :)
My son's fav veggie is a tie between green beans and peas.
He started throwing a mini-fit the other day because I wouldn't let him have anymore green beans for snack; it was too close to dinner!
I am a blog follower!
My son's favorite vegetable is sweet potato (he is 11 months).
I am following you on Twitter. My ID is @MJRnowS.
(I gave up Facebook for Lent, so this is my last entry).
Thanks!
I am a follower!
I'm a fan on Facebook!
James' favorite Veggie Tales is "A Silly Little Thing Called Love"
I am a follower! :)
I'm also a fan on facebook!
My son's favorite veggie to eat is corn, and his favorite veggie from Veggie Tales is Mr Lunt. :)
I follow your blog and Gwyneth LOVES Veggie tales!
I "like" you on Facebook!
Gwyneth's favorite vegetable is green beans, dipped in hummus. Everything gets dipped in hummus these days!
I'm a follower!
I like you on facebook!
Mary-Meadows' favorite vegetable is the zucchini!
I'm an email follower!
I'm a fan on facebook!
My son's favorite veggie is potatoes...his favorite veggie tale character is a tie between Bob & Larry.
I'm a follower of this blog!
I like you on fb!
I follow you on twitter! @forddygirl
My daughter loves bob the tomato :-)
I am a follower!
My daughter's favorite veggie is carrots!
I follow your blog! :)
I like you on Facebook!
I follow on Twitter!
My baby likes green beans!
I am a follower!
I like on fb!
Carrots, corn, celery with peanut butter are her favorites!
I'm a follower of your blog.
I am a fan on Facebook
I follow on Twitter @souledoutgirl
My daughter's favorite veggie is brocolli.
I am a follower.
My daughter's favorite vegetable is asparagus, and she also loves Junior Asparagus on Veggie Tales.
I am a follower.
My daughter's favorite vegetable is green beans.
I'm a follower
My little one's favorite veggie is potatoes!
I am a follower!
I like you on FB!
Both of my boys favorite veggie is cucumbers!
I'm a follower!
I follow on Twitter!
I like on facebook!
Lyra's favorite veggies are peas, green beans, and brussels sprouts!
I'm a follower!
favorite veggie? Hard to say...maybe peas or green beans.
I'm a follower!
I like on FB.
My son loves frozen peas!
I am a follower
My kids eat bell peppers
I'm a follower!
My kiddo's fave veggie is peas. She could live on those things! :)
I follow your blog. And we love veggie tales!! We actually just rented this movie from the library, and it is really cute. Hoping to have our own copy. :)
I follow you on facebook.
David's favorite veggie is peas. It has been since he first tasted them at 6 months old. :)
Erik loves broccoli, though he has recently been calling him self a tomato because he wants to be like Bob. Told you we were veggie tales fans. :)
I am a follower & would love to win this for my son!! He LOVES the Veggie Tales!!
My son's favorite vegetable is GREEN BEANS!
I'm a follower!
My son loves his sweet potatoes.
I am a Follower!
I like you on facebook :)
Our babies can't eat vegetables yet, but I love green beans so we'll go with that :)
Veggie Tales is the ONLY "tv" my son watches!!! This is a must win for us :) I'm a follower!!!
I follow on facebook
My son LOVES sweet potatoes!
I am a follower!
I also follow you on twitter! @becthevikesfan
My daughter's favorite vegetable is spinach!
I like you on FB!
My baby's favorite vegetable is peas!
I am a follower
I "like" you on FB!
My sons favorite veggie is carrots, if they are circles that is!
I follow!
My son loves carrots.
I like this blog on facebook!
I am a follower of this blog!
I follow!
I like on Facebook
Carrots all the way!
I follow your blog!
I like you on FB!
DS loves his sweet potato!
i am a follower!
I like your blog on FB!
i follow you on twitter! @kristinsalvia
My baby likes sweet potatoes the best!
my daughter LOVES veggie tales! lucky for me, i am a follower!
...and im a FB junkie!
...and my daughter's favorite vegetable is sweet peppers! yellow, orange & red... all the way!
I AM A FOLLOWER!! CHRONICALLY SO!
I "LIKE" YOU ON FB!
i'm a follower!!
I dont do twitter, but my daughter's favorite vegetable is bell peppers and corn and sweet potato!
i follow on twitter
@julialadewski
kids favorite veggie is probably carrots!! carrots with ranch dip!
I like you on FB~!
I am a follower!
my child doesn't eat veggies yet....
I am a follower!
My 5yr old likes sweet potatoes, and my 1yr old likes carrots!!
I am a follower
I like Chronicles on FB
Broccoli and peas
I am a follower!
I like Chronicles on FB!
My son's favorite veggies are sweet potatoes.
I am a follower!
I liked your FB page.
I followed you on Twitter.
My daughter's favorite vegetable is cauliflower (roasted).
My son's favorite veggie is peas.
I like you on FB!
I am a follower!
My daughter's favorite vegetable is corn!
In our house it's broccoli!
I'm a happy follower
I "like" you on facebook
Two of my four love broccoli the best, one would pick carrots, and the fourth would say red cabbage!
Leigh Sabey, I follow!
Leigh Sabey, I like on Facebook!
Leigh Sabey, I follow on Twitter (@CSGiveaways)
Leigh Sabey, Claire (age 2) loves sweet potatoes, Liam (age 9 months) will eat anything but he especially likes peas
Just love Veggie Tales! I'm a follower. Pick me!
I am a follower!
Levi's favorite vegetables are peas. Just like his Mommy! :)
I am a follower!
My kids favorite vegetable is carrots.
I am a follower!
I'm a fan on Facebook!
I follow on Twitter @carpalarp!
My son's favorite vegetable is peas!
I follow!
I follow!
I follow on facebook!
I follow on twitter @kellylhood_rss
Favorite veggie of my daughter is peas.
I'm a follower of the blog & of Jesus Christ! :)
I am already a follower!
I'm already a follower on facebook!
my girls love green beans!
I follow on google reader!
My daughter loves green beans!!
I am a follower of this blog, and like it very much
I like you on Facebook
my son's favorite veggie is tomatoes
I'm a follower
My kids love peas!!
I am a follower.
favorite veggie: avocado
My baby loves sweet potatoes.
I AM A FOLLOWER
I LIKE CHRONICLES ON FACEBOOK
MY SON'S FAVE VEGGIE IS PROBABLY CORN OR PEAS. THANK GOODNESS HE EATS ALMOST ALL HIS VEGGIES WITHOUT COMPLAINT!
I am already a follower ;)
I'm a fan of this blog on facebook!
I follow on Twitter! @stephrawlins
my kids' favorite veggie are peas!
i am a follower. This would be a cute item to go in my janes easter EGG she's getting this year.
i follow on facebook
yesterday jane ate a tomato like it was an apple. So i'd say that was her favorite.
I am a follower!
britni(dot)rhodes(@)gmail(dot)com
I like on facebook!
I'm a twitter follower, @BeeRhodes
britni(dot)rhodes(@)gmail(dot)com
My daughter LOVES carrots, broccoli is a close second!
I am a fan on facebook
I am follow of the blog and so excited about it! Thank you...we love the VT at our house for sure:) Excited about Easter this year...daughter is understanding a little more about what Easter really is about:)
I am a fan on facebook
Favorite veggie for my daughter is SWEET POTATOES...just plain, no butter or sugar:) It was the first veggie we introduced too.
My daughter loves corn.
I am a blog follower
I am a follower!
I like your blog on facebook!
I follow you on Twitter :)
My son loves sweet potatoes and my daughter loves corn.
I follow this blog.
I like you on FB.
Peas!
I follow your blog.
Joshua's favorite veggie right now is none. Jacob's is everything. lol.
Post a Comment